Overcoming Neonatal Eye Imaging Obstacles
This eSeminar addresses user needs and concerns surrounding image quality in neonatal intensive care patients. Information will be provided to explain how obstacles may be overcome and you will gain an understanding that all images are important.
The eSeminar covers the following:
- Understanding when images are good enough
- Identifying when there is haze posteriorly
- Troubleshooting when it is difficult to get nasal and temporal images on young babies (cpap)
- Understanding how to manage when babies bell away
- Understanding the goal of RetCam® imaging
Presenter: Susan Ostmo, M.S.
Please fill out the form to access the eSeminar.
Access the eSeminar
Please fill out the form to access the eSeminar